It just hit me how fragile life is. You never know if you’re saying goodbye to someone for the last time. You become accustomed to seeing people every day or week or month and you get attached to them. We’re expected to be prepared to let people go without a choice. A silly accident or maybe a cut too deep and that person is gone forever. I don’t know if I’ll ever be ready to say goodbye to the people who mean so much to me.
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat